SHC and COVID-19
We are committed to our mission to end homelessness for good. Our main office is open during our regular office hours, 8am-5pm Monday – Friday. We are currently following these protocols to protect our staff and participants:
- Contact with staff is by appointment only. We are not taking walk-in visitors at this time.
- Property management and maintenance staff are conducting normal operations at our apartment communities.
- We recommend that all visitors who have not been vaccinated wear a mask upon entering any of our SHC offices or common areas.
- If you need assistance, please call 505.255.3643 or email email@example.com.
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs
- Not vaccinated yet? Follow these guidelines
- What is Coronavirus Disease?
- What to do if you are sick with COVID-19
- New Mexico Dept. of Health - COVID website
Behavioral Health Providers
- Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless
- First Nations Community HealthSource
- New Mexico Solutions
- Open Skies Healthcare
- Therapeutic Living Services
- UNM ACT Team
- UNM Psychiatric Center
Information and reports on homelessness
- ABQ Coordinated Resource Guide
- New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority
- New Mexico Coalition to End Homelessness
- NM CYFD Permanent Supportive Housing for Youth
- State of NM Behavioral Health Collaborative