We are committed to our mission to end homelessness for good and we are doing all we can to remain operational during these difficult times. We will remain open during our regular office hours of 8am-5pm Monday – Friday but we have instituted the following protocols to protect our staff and participants.
- Contact with staff is limited to appointments only. Inquiries regarding housing or support needs will be conducted by phone or email. We will not be taking walk-in visitors at this time.
- Staff are telecommuting on a rotating basis depending on essential job duties and are still available by phone or email.
- Maintenance at our apartment communities will be handled on a case-by-case basis with a focus on emergency issues.
- We have limited visitors to our apartment communities with exceptions made for caretakers, food delivery services, and home care assistance programs.
- We have instituted strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols for our office staff and at our apartment communities
- All community and resident activities at our apartment communities have been suspended.
- Our Welcome Home luncheon, originally scheduled for April 21, has been rescheduled to a virtual event June 22-26.
- If you have a housing issue or are in need of resources or support, please call 505.255.3643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COVID-19 Specific Community Resources
- SHC's COVID-19 Guidance
- What is Coronavirus Disease?
- What to do if you are sick with COVID-19
- New Mexico Dept. of Health - COVID website
Behavioral Health Providers
- Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless
- First Nations Community HealthSource
- New Mexico Solutions
- Open Skies Healthcare
- Therapeutic Living Services
- UNM ACT Team
- UNM Psychiatric Center
Information and reports on homelessness
- ABQ Coordinated Resource Guide
- New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority
- New Mexico Coalition to End Homelessness
- NM CYFD Permanent Supportive Housing for Youth
- State of NM Behavioral Health Collaborative